The Ramblings of a Madman

Rumors of my death have been greatly exagerated...

Tuesday, April 12, 2005

wPod

CNN.com reports today that a White House aide has released the listing of songs that President Bush currently has playing on his iPod mp3 player. Yes, even George has those times where he just needs to get away from the hassle of presidenting and such to pedal around his Crawford, TX ranch on his bicycle and get lost in some really good music.

For the first time in my life, I fully support something President Bush does! I also am addicted to my iPod, and I was very curious to see what the leader of the free world grooves to, if only to find a way to feed off some of his mojo and good vibes. So, being the resourceful gent that I am, I was able to acquire a listing of some of W’s most played tunes – this gave me a great view into what makes the man tick!

• “Domino” – Van Morrison
• “Cocaine” – Eric Clapton
• “Too Drunk to Fuck” – Dead Kennedys
• “Fuck Shop” – 2 Live Crew
• “God Hates us All” – Slayer
• “Fast Car” – Tracey Chapman
• “Blackened are the Priests” – Venom
• “Architecture of Aggression” – Megadeath
• “One Week” – Barenaked Ladies”
• “Ride the White Horse” – Gap Band
• “Over My Dead Body” – Metal Church
• “Smooth” – Santana w/Rob Thomas
• “Snowblind” – Black Sabbath
• “Welcome Princess of Hell” – Mercyful Fate
• “Signs of Chaos” – Testament
• “No More Sad Songs” – Clay Aiken
• “Deliver Us to Evil” – Exodus
• “Fuck Tha Police” – N.W.A.
• “Friends in Low Places” – Garth Brooks

Yes, you can tell a lot about someone by their musical tastes – listen on, President Bush!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home